Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » 'My Cactus Heart' Full trailer

'My Cactus Heart' Full trailer

Posted on January 11, 2012 | 9:24 PM

Check out the official movie poster and trailer of My Cactus Heart starring Maja Salvador, Matteo Guidicelli and Xian Lim.


“My Cactus Heart” is topbilled by real-life couple Matteo Guidicelli andMaja Salvador. Completing the love triangle in the movie is My Binondo Girl star Xian Lim.
“My Cactus Heart” is produced by Skylight Films and to be distributed by Star Cinema.
Directed by Enrico C. Santos, the movie opens in theaters nationwide on January 25, 2012.
Watch the full trailer here:
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger