Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Charice Sports Blonde Hair, Acquires A Tattoo

Charice Sports Blonde Hair, Acquires A Tattoo

Posted on March 9, 2012 | 12:21 PM

Pinay international singing sensation Charice Pempengco recently sports a new hair-do. The Pyramid singer had her locks colored blonde prior to her Manila concert at the Araneta Coliseum tonight and at the Waterfront Hotel in Cebu this March 11 with RNB sensation Iyaz. 


Charice is also seen having a tattoo etched on her left arm stating 'Love Eternally' with an infinity sign in the middle. The said tattoo was acquired after Charice's concert in Singapore.


Charice said that her new look was a reflection of what she really is. In a media interview, Charice explained why she color her hair blonde and why she got a tattoo.
"It‘s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. This is for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for my family. I think everybody‘s shocked. This is such a big step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don‘t want to stay a person that I don‘t like...I‘ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me."
Is Charice's new look hot or not? What do you think? Will this be her look in the staging of newest ABS-CBN franchise, The X Factor Philippines where she will serve as the only female mentor/judge?


For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger