Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Star Cinema Replaces Derek as Bea's Leading Man in Movie

Star Cinema Replaces Derek as Bea's Leading Man in Movie

Posted on April 24, 2012 | 11:55 AM

ABS-CBN's film outfit, Star Cinema has decided to replace Derek Ramsay as Bea Alonzo's leading lady in an upcoming movie. This was confirmed by Star Ad Prom director, Roxy Liquigan in an interview by PEP.

It seems that Star Cinema is not keen on getting Derek's services after the hunk actor transferred to TV-5 recently. Derek had already worked for five shooting days in the said movie which is directed by award-winning director Olivia Lamasan.

In a recent interview by PEP, Derek said that he is not bitter nor mad upon being replaced in the movie. He said that he was disappointed, what with being into character already and falling in love with the movie but Derek understands.


“Siyempre I was disappointed, I was really into my character already and I really like the story of the movie. But you know, they are professional in this business, they know what’s best."


“When they feel that it’s better for them to replace me then, I respect that.”

As of now, Star Cinema has yet to announce who will replace Derek in the movie with Bea. There are speculations that Sam Milby is being considered again for the role. It can be recalled that the said movie is especially offered for Sam but the latter declined to pursue his Hollywood dream. Sam is said to return in the country next month.

According to Derek, hes fine with the idea of Sam getting again the role originally for the latter. He was just regretful of not having to work with leading lady Bea Alonzo again. Bea and Derek, together with Sam Milby had worked for the movie And I Love You So in 2009.


“It’s fine, I’ll be very happy for Sam. I even told Sam, sayang yung movie na yun kasi napakaganda ng istorya. So, I’ll be happy kung mababalik yun sa kanya. Sam is one of my few friends in the industry, I’ll be very happy if it’s going back to him." 


“I also love working with Bea, napaka-professional at napakahusay. So, yun lang sayang dun, I’m not gonna work with Bea [again].”



For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger