Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » Video: Stefano Langone Performs "I'm On A Roll" on American Idol Top 6 Results Show

Video: Stefano Langone Performs "I'm On A Roll" on American Idol Top 6 Results Show

Posted on April 27, 2012 | 1:26 PM

American Idol Season 10 finalists Stefano Langone performs his debut single entitled I'm On A Roll on American Idol 2012 Top 6 Results Show. The 23 year-old Stefano belonged to last season's Top 7.


I'm On A Roll is Stefano's debut single and is released for digital download last April 24. The song also features the hip-hop group New Boyz and Rock Mafia. Stefano's debut album will be out this summer under Hollywood Records.

Watch Stefano Langone's performance of I'm On A Roll on American Idol Top 6 Results Show:


Courtesy of Human Slinky



Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger