Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Julia Montes: "Enchong Dee is a boyfriend material"

Julia Montes: "Enchong Dee is a boyfriend material"

Posted on August 14, 2012 | 6:53 PM

Walang Hanggan actress Julia Montes recently clarified rumors that she is already in a relationship with “The Reunion” co-star Enchong Dee. The Kapamilya actress explained that she is still not ready for a commitment.

Enchong Dee and Julia Montes

“It’s still hard for me to commit in a serious relationship right now because it might divert my attention. That is why I am just currently focusing on my work,” Julia said. “I am not saying that Enchong doesn’t have a chance because he is kind, educated and very loving to his family. I can say that he is a boyfriend-material.”


When asked about her ideal guy, Julia shared that she is only looking for simple yet striking traits. “I just want someone who is family-oriented, God-fearing, and someone who loves me for who I am. Someone who will not change me,” said Julia, who will celebrate her 18th birthday on March 2013.

Meanwhile, like Julia, her character Katerina in “Walang Hanggan” is also going through a lot of issues in her love life. Now that she has already escaped from her husband Nathan (Paulo Avelino), will Katerina fight for her ‘forbidden relationship’ with her childhood friend Daniel (Coco Martin)? Will Katerina succeed in the annulment case that she filed against Nathan? What will Daniel and Katerina do when Nathan finally finds them?

Don’t miss the explosive revelations of “Walang Hanggan,” weeknights, after “Princess and I” on ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida. For more updates, log-on to http://walanghanggan.abs-cbn.com/, ‘like’ http://facebook.com/abs.walanghanggan, or follow @walanghanggan_ on Twitter.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger