Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Khalil Ramos Launches Self-titled Debut Album

Khalil Ramos Launches Self-titled Debut Album

Posted on August 22, 2012 | 6:53 PM

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 runner-up turned Princess and I star Khalil Ramos  has released his self-titled debut album. The teen heartthrob was very happy about the launch of his very first album under Star Records. 

"I’m just really overwhelmed and happy, Khalil told ABS-CBN PR. "I always believed in myself and I did everything and anything that I can to achieve my dreams, and of course with lots and lots of prayers."

Khalil Ramos self-titled Debut Album
Khalil's album has six songs accompanied by a minus one. The track list includes Kung Ako Ba Siya and Now Were Together which are both included in the Princess and I soundtrack, his version of I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing which he sang in PGT, One More Chance, Kung Ako Na Lang Sana and Simple Lang.

Khalil said that he is involved in the selection of the songs wher he personally chose I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, his favorite song in the album.  According to Khalil, his album is a mix of alternative rock and ballad songs which were recorded far from the original versions and will cater to music lovers.

Singing or Acting?

Khalil Ramos was first known as a singer after his PGT stint but now, he was familiar to fans as one of the lead stars in the hit Royal teleserye, Princess and I. When asked if which genre he is more happy and comfortable at, Khalil said that if he will choose one, it will be singing.

"Acting and singing are really similar. Because when I sing, I also act dahil kailangang ma-feel ng audience mo ‘yung kanta. So that’s why hindi na ako masyado nahirapan sa acting, though pinag-aralan ko pa rin siya. Masaya ako sa parehas, pero mas masaya ako sa first love ko, which is singing. Kung papapiliin ako, singing pa rin."

Khalil's Message to Fans

"Sa lahat po ng sumusuporta sa akin from the very start of my career, maraming-maraming salamat po! Kung wala po kayo, wala itong albun ko! Sana po hindi kayo magsawa sa pagsuporta sa akin. Mahal na mahal ko po kayo! Itong first album ko ay dedicated po para sa inyong lahat!"

Meanwhile, catch Khalil Ramos at SM The Block (Astroplus) this August 24 at 6 PM. Grab a copy of his album and get a chance to meet and greet the Princess and I star!

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger