Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , » Kris Aquino Backs Out of 'Sisteraka' (Filmfest Entry with Vice Ganda)

Kris Aquino Backs Out of 'Sisteraka' (Filmfest Entry with Vice Ganda)

Posted on September 24, 2012 | 8:29 AM

Queen of All Media Kris Aquino has backed out in doing the movie Sisteraka with Vice Ganda. The said movie is one of Star Cinema's official entry to the 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival. Sisteraka will also star two of the hottest teens today, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla.

Sisteraka: Kris Aquino Out, Ai Ai Delas In
This week, a rumor spread like wildfire saying that Kris Aquino will not be part of Sisteraka anymore and on September 23, Kris confirmed the rumors via Twitter. In a series of tweets, Kris cleared the reason why she's begging out of the movie.

Below is Kris Aquino's statement:
I didn't want to talk about work this weekend. But YES it's true I backed out of the MMFF movie w/ Vice Ganda. If u remember I lost my voice the other week & I realized I can't possibly work 7 days a wk & not have all my projects suffer. In the past my talk show was always the 1 that suffered because of my "acting" dreams. More than anything else, I am a talkshow host & I can't be effective w/ no voice. Our teleserye Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw has a story so close to my heart, about a family, about sisters, & what toll cancer takes not just for the victim but for all those she loves. I made difficult choices but I have peace in my heart. Growing up means accepting I'm not superwoman, and realizing just how blessed I am to have what's here & now.
According to reports, comedy queen Ai Ai Delas Alas will replace Kris in Sisteraka. It can be recalled that Ai Ai said earlier that she will not be joining this year's film fest out of respect for Bossing Vic whom she had worked with in the past MMFF top grosser Enteng Ng Ina Mo. However, things might be different now as she was offered to do the role and according to her 'masama raw tumanggi sa grasya.'

One good thing is that Ai Ai and co-star Vice Ganda (who reportedly had a rift in the past) had already patch things up so their working relationship in the movie will be smooth now.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger