Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , , » Video Teaser: Papa Chen Singing for 'Be Careful With My Heart' Album

Video Teaser: Papa Chen Singing for 'Be Careful With My Heart' Album

Posted on September 16, 2012 | 12:12 PM

Aside from the momentous “Be Careful With My Heart Rewind,” another special gift that the show has for their loyal supporters is the much anticipated release of the show’s nine-track official soundtrack.

Be Careful With My Heart AlbumAccording to Richard, “Be Careful With My Heart Album” is special not only to their fans but to him and Jodi themselves. “We both love music and singing but we never dreamt of being recording artists,” he shared. “This is special to us because aside from the fact that it’s our first album, we really worked hard for this because we want the people who’ll buy the album to be happy with the songs and how we sang them, and not just because we’re part of it.”


Jodi added that avid viewers will surely relate with all the tracks of the album. “Everytime they’ll listen to it, they’ll remember the romantic moments of Sir Chief and Maya,” said Jodi.

“Be Careful With My Heart Album” will soon be available on record bars nationwide. Watch Richard 'Papa Chen' Yap singing three songs for the album (teaser):


The tracklist of “Be Careful With My Heart Album” include: ‘Be Careful With My Heart’ and ‘When You Say Nothing At All’ which are both duets by Jodi and Richard; ‘Kaba’ and ‘Torete’ sund by Jodi; ‘When You Say Nothing At All,’ ‘The Way You Look Tonight,’ and ‘Sorry Na, Pwede Ba?’ by Richard; ‘I’ll Be There’ by Aiza Seguerra; and a bonus track of ‘Be Careful With My Heart’ sung by Juris and Sam Milby.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger