Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Andi Eigenmann Covers Sense & Style October 2012 Issue

Andi Eigenmann Covers Sense & Style October 2012 Issue

Posted on October 2, 2012 | 8:02 PM

Kahit Puso'y Masugatan star Andi Eigenmann is on the cover of Sense and Style magazine October 2012 issue. Andi is 'back to shape and back to stardom' on the cover story from the interview of Sara Aunario.

Andi's cover photo was taken by Seven Barretto with styling from Hector Reyes and Margaux Salazar.

Andi Eigenmann Covers Sense & Style October 2012 Issue

Andi Eigenmann was quoted on the cover saying "I was young, I was so in love, and that's not a crime," probably pertaining to her getting pregnant at a young age, requiring her to leave her booming showbiz career at that time.

"I stopped hating myself. Then when I loved myself for who I was, I saw that a lot of people loved me, too," Andi was also quoted from the said interview.

Don't forget to grab a copy of Sense & Style magazine October 2012 issue with Andi Eigenmann on the cover for only P120.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger