Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Enrique and Daniel All Set for Princess and I Royal Match "The Finals"

Enrique and Daniel All Set for Princess and I Royal Match "The Finals"

Posted on January 8, 2013 | 12:16 PM

ABS-CBN’s top-rating drama series “Princess and I” will treat its die-hard fans with the “Princess and I Royal Fair: Final Game” which will happen on January 20 (Sunday) at the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Arena. 

Enrique and Daniel All Set for Princess and I Royal Match "The Finals"

The fair will highlight the championship match between the basketball teams of Kathryn Bernardo’s princes—Gino (Daniel Padilla) and Jao (Enrique Gil). 

If Team Jao ruled the first game and Team Gino claimed victory on the second round, which will be declared as champion of the ‘royal match?’

Team Gino versus Team Jao

For more details on how to get tickets to the “Princess and I Royal Fair: Final Game,” don’t miss “Princess and I,” weeknights after “TV Patrol” on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger