Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » Video: Sir Chief and Maya Exchange "I Love You's" in Be Careful With My Heart

Video: Sir Chief and Maya Exchange "I Love You's" in Be Careful With My Heart

Posted on April 27, 2013 | 1:09 PM

Be Careful With My Heart fans will surely be delighted for next week's episodes of the hit daytime kilig-serye as Ser Chief (Richard Yap) and Maya (Jodi Sta. Maria) finally exchanged "I Love You's."

Kilig: Sir Chief and Maya Exchange "I Love You's" in Be Careful With My Heart

The said kilig moment was aired on Friday, April 26 as part of the preview for the upcoming episodes of Be Careful With My Heart. The said preview caused a stir among the avid followers of the show and many are already looking forward to the said "I Love You Day" that is predicted to trend on Twitter worldwide.

Watch the preview of Ser Chief and Maya's exchange of "I Love You's" below:



For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger