The top 12 semifinalists of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 has been completed Sunday night (May 12) when the last two acts to enter the live semifinals showdown were revealed.
The PGT 4 Top 12 will compete in the show's semifinals starting next week to determine the final 6 acts that will enter the Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 grand finals. This is the first time in the history of PGT that a semifinals round will be done since for the past three seasons, two quarter finalists automatically had their ticket to the grand finals during the weekly six-week showdown of the Top 36 finalists.
Here are the Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 Top 12 semifinalists:
- Chaeremon Basa - Flair tender (Bacolod City)
- Eumee Lyn Capile - Singer (Valenzuela City)
- Roel Manlangit - Singer (Bukidnon)
- Frankendal Fabroa - Cyr wheel dancer (Tondo, Manila)
- Tito Cris Castro - Mask/costume change artist (Sampaloc, Manila)