Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » American Idol 2012 Top 13 Performance Videos

American Idol 2012 Top 13 Performance Videos

Posted on March 9, 2012 | 11:10 PM

American Idol Season 11 pays tribute to Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder in this week's performance night. The boys took over Stevie while the girls belted out Whitney. In the end, it was Jeremy Rosado who got voted out of Idol.

Watch the 2012 American Idol Top 13 Performance videos here.

Joshua Ledet - I Wish



Elise Testone - I'm Your Baby Tonight




Jermaine Jones - Knocks Me Off My Feet






Erika Van Pelt - I Believe In You and Me






Colton Dixon - Lately






Shannon Magrane - I Have Nothing






DeAndre Brackensic - Master Blaster






Skylar Laine - Where Do Broken Hearts Go






Heejun Han - All In Love Is Fair






Hollie Cavanagh - All The Man That I Need






Jeremy Rosado - Ribbon In The Sky






Jessica Sanchez - I Will Always Love You






Phillip Phillips - Superstition





Videos courtesy of American Idol
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger