Headlines News :

ABS-CBN's Princess and I Official Poster Unveiled

Posted on April 4, 2012 | 3:11 PM

ABS-CBN had already released the official poster for the upcoming Royal teleserye Princess and I. Topbilled by Kathryn Bernardo, Enrique Gil, Daniel Padilla, Khalil Ramos, Albert Martinez and Gretchen Barretto, Princess and I will premiere this April 16 on Primetime Bida.

Check out Princess and I official poster:


Check out the official full trailer here.

The grandest teleserye this 2012 is about to begin. Mark it, April 16.

Photo courtesy of ABS-CBN Princess and I
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger