Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Jake Cuenca and Andi Eigenmann Teams Up for Teleserye

Jake Cuenca and Andi Eigenmann Teams Up for Teleserye

Posted on April 4, 2012 | 9:19 AM

Actor Jake Cuenca is set to headline another ABS-CBN teleserye that will feature his first team-up with actress Andi Eigenmann.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Eigenmann revealed that her comeback project will not only feature new and returning Kapamilya stars Iza Calzado and Gabby Concepcion, but will also have Cuenca as her newest love interest on screen.

Still over the moon about his new afternoon soap “Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo,” Cuenca said he continues to challenge himself with every new role that comes his way.

“I’m honored, I’m very happy that ABS-CBN again has given me another great project like this,” he said.

“I just continue to do my best, I just continue to challenge myself when it comes to portraying my roles. I just keep on trying to make the roles, each portrayal of mine different.”

With the upwards trajectory of his career, Cuenca believes it’s his destiny to become an actor.

“I love what I do. Mahal na mahal ko talaga trabaho ko. This is my craft, this is something I believe I’m destined to do, and I want to do it for a long time. I just never stop learning. It’s a never ending learning experience for me,” he said.

“You’re only as good as your last role, so as much as possible, sa lahat ng role na ibibigay sa ’kin, I want to be good. More than being good, I just want to give life to all these characters. Gusto ko talaga bigyan ng kulay, ng hustisya lahat ng ginagagampanan ko.”

Before he is paired with Eigenmann, Cuenca is set to “give justice” to the character of Paul in “Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo.”

Andi in her Agua Bendita days expressed how much  he wanted to work with Jake Cuenca in the future as the guy was his dream leading man. With this big project at hand together with Iza Calzado and Gabby Concepcion, Andi is living her dream.

Source: ABS-CBN News
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger