Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Jessica Sanchez Sings Bohemian Rhapsody and Dance With My Father on Idol Top 6

Jessica Sanchez Sings Bohemian Rhapsody and Dance With My Father on Idol Top 6

Posted on April 26, 2012 | 9:59 AM

Fil-Mexican-American Jessica Sanchez sings the most dreaded song of the night for American Idol 2012 Top 6 performances April 25 (April 26 in Manila). Jessica took on Bohemian Rhapsody of the legendary band Queen and Luther Vandross' Dance With My Father as personal choice.


Watch all the American Idol 2012 Top 6 performances here.

Watch Jessica Sanchez' performance of Dance With My Father (judges comments below):



Luther Vandross' Dance With My Father 
Judges comments:

Randy Jackson: Yo, I’m just so amazed at the talent this year. You are truly amazing to me because you are so natural. You’ve got the feeling in there.

Steven Tyler: I don’t think you could sing a song bad. Your voice kinda touches on Whitney.

Jennifer Lopez: That may have been the best I’ve heard that song sang. The most beautiful I’ve ever heard.


Watch Jessica Sanchez' performance of Bohemian Rhapsody (judges comments below):



Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
Judges comments:

Steven Tyler: Freddie Mercury would’ve been proud to hear that. Rock isn’t your forte but I still loved your voice today no matter what and you’re good today.

Jennifer Lopez: You sounded beautiful singing that song. I needed a lil more rock performance. Overall, really really great performance.

Randy Jackson: I actually loved it. You sang no runs on that, she changed what she naturally does. One tip: When you’re gonna sing rock, channel a lil Tina Turner. Very nice, I loved it.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger