Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Andi Eigenmann: I was abused by Albie Casiño

Andi Eigenmann: I was abused by Albie Casiño

Posted on May 7, 2012 | 11:46 AM

Andi Eigenmann confessed on The Buzz, May 6 that she was physically and verbally abused by ex-boyfriend and father of her child, Albie Casiño. The actress revealed that Albie used to beat her up when they were still together.

Andi Eigenmann The Buzz May 6
A crying Andi Eigenmann confessed on The Buzz that Albie abused her
(photo courtesy of ABS-CBNnews)
A crying Andi Eigenmann dropped the bomb on Sunday as she recalled how Albie beat her up when she went to the latter's house to tell him about their baby.

“It was not necessarily the day na we found out because we tried and tried to check if it was really confirmed. This was around the time that our friend AJ passed away. Medyo naging cold na po kasi siya sa akin but since I was doing this alone, kailangan ko pa rin po siya kasi siya po ang daddy ng anak ko. Nung time po na iyon, siya ang boyfriend ko. Alam po niya iyon."

“I went to his house, pagdating ko pa lang pinapauwi na po niya ako. He doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. He was being mean, verbally abusing me. Because he was verbally abusing me, I slapped him. Because I slapped him, he got mad at me, grabbed me by the collar, hit me against the rock wall in his garage and smacked me eight times until I went down on the floor.”

Andi also revealed to The Buzz host Boy Abunda that it was not the only time Albie beat her. Andi recounted that Albie also hit her at the Star Magic Ball after he accused her of cheating.

Albie wasn't contented with that as Andi also confessed that the former Mara Clara leading man use to threaten her that he will ruin her career. It can be recalled that Albie posted on social network Formspring that Andi cheated on him with 10 boys.

“When he said on Formspring that I cheated on him with 10 boys because he wanted to deny the fact that he beat me up, I called him right away and asked him why he had to do that. At the beginning he said sorry and that he’s gonna take it back as long as he gets to get an interview pero binawi niya po tapos sinabi niya na 'I’m going to lie and lie until I die. ‘I don’t care. You have to be ruined.’ Sisirain niya raw ang career ko. Hindi raw siya papayag na I’d go further. He’s higher than me daw because he was the bida in ‘Mara Clara.’ Those were his last words.”

Andi also revealed that Albie Casiño asked her not to agree to get a DNA test because he would be disowned by his family if they found out.

Despite all that has happened, Andi told Boy Abunda that she does not regret having loved Casiño because he is still the father of her baby. However, Andi said she'll never forget what Albie did to her everytime she sees the ex-boyfriend, what with the damaged his ex-beau had caused.
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger