Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Angeline Quinto's Take on Jennifer Holliday's And I Am Telling You (What do you think?)

Angeline Quinto's Take on Jennifer Holliday's And I Am Telling You (What do you think?)

Posted on May 28, 2012 | 8:47 PM

Angeline Quinto performed Jennifer Holliday's And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going on ASAP 2012 yesterday, May 27 as a tribute to American Idol 2012 runner up Jessica Sanchez. Her performance though garnered several reactions from fans and netizens around the world.

Angeline Quinto sings And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going on ASAP 2012, May 27

Angeline Quinto made it to the top trending topics on Twitter worldwide after her performance of the song. Many criticized Angeline for not living up to the expectations of the audience as the song was a big one and Angeline seemed unprepared to sing the song. 

Netizens thought that Angeline's And I Am Telling You performance was not half as good as Jessica's performance, citing that her voice is not that thick and her diction was not good. Some said it was flat and a total disaster.

However, there were also some who think otherwise, saying that Angeline's performance was amazing and superd which deserved a two thumbs-up.

Watch Angeline Quinto's And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going performance on ASAP 2012, May 27 and tell us what you think of her rendition of the Holliday song.

Angeline Quinto sings And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going  on ASAP 2012, May 27
Photo courtesy of Starmometer
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger