Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Jessica Sanchez Sings And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going on American Idol Top 4

Jessica Sanchez Sings And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going on American Idol Top 4

Posted on May 11, 2012 | 7:17 AM

Fil-Mexican-American Jessica Sanchez sings Jennifer Holliday's And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going  for American Idol 2012 Top 4 California Dreamin' performance night May 9 (May 10 in Manila). The American Idol Top 5 were tasked to sing songs from  bands or singers who hails from California and another song the idol hopefuls wish they have written.

Jessica received her most awaited standing ovation from all the 3 judges for the second time, what with her brilliant performance of Jennifer Holliday's hit, which was also sung by Idol alumna, Jennifer Hudson for the movie Dream Girls.


Watch Jessica Sanchez' Top 4 performance of  And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going  (judges' comments below)





Judges comments:

Steven Tyler: Another winning performance.

Jennifer Lopez: It seems like a race to the finish. I don’t know who will win. Your vocal ability is just not something you see every day.

Randy Jackson: I don’t know what it is tonight. This is one of the hardest songs in the world to sing.


For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger