Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Jessica Sanchez Sings My All on American Idol 2012 Top 3

Jessica Sanchez Sings My All on American Idol 2012 Top 3

Posted on May 17, 2012 | 8:44 AM

Fil-Mexican American Jessica Sanchez sings Mariah Carey's My All on American Idol 2012 Top 3 performance night May 16 (May 17 in Manila). The American Idol Season 11Top 3 performs three songs each - one of their choice, one of the judges' choice and one of Jimmy Iovine's choice.


My All is judge Jennifer Lopez' choice for Jessica Sanchez. The judges gave good reviews for her My All performance. Steven even said she was a winner and Randy said it's one of the best covers of Mariah on TV.

Watch Jessica Sanchez' performance of My All (judges' comments below):




Judges' comments:

Steven Tyler: When you sing people listen to every note. I hope you get used to encores. At the end I think you’ll be the last one standing.

Jennifer Lopez: You did it so beautifully and you did it your own way

Randy Jackson: Absolutely perfect. I think it’s one of the best performances on television of a Mariah Carey song.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger