Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » ABS-CBN's 'Princess and I' Nearing It's Finale, to End by October

ABS-CBN's 'Princess and I' Nearing It's Finale, to End by October

Posted on August 23, 2012 | 8:56 PM

The hit ABS-CBN royal teleserye Princess and I is nearing its finale. According to lead actor Enrique Gil,  Princess and I might end on October.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News during the press conference for Amorosa: The Revenge, Skylight Films' latest horror movie, Enrique Gil revealed that Princess and I will not have a book 2 just like Walang Hanggan.

Princess and I nearing its finale, to end by October

"Sa pagkakaalam ko po wala pong (book 2) at matatapos na po ang Princess and I. But who knows? Malay mo kapag gusto talaga ng tao they can make a part two ng ' Princess and I  but sa ngayon alam ko matatapos na." 

Although there are no plans for a second book yet, Enrique, who played the Yangdon royalty Dasho Jao in the series shared that Princess and I has already been extended from its initial run.

"Ang sinabi sa akin ay by October (tapos na). Actually extended na po kami. In a way ay okay na po 'yon," he said.

Princess and I, which also stars Kathryn Bernardo, Albert Martinez, Khalil Ramos and Gretchen Barretto  had been consistently topping TV ratings since it premiered last April 16. One of the biggest Kapamilya  teleseryes this year, Princess and  I shot its pilot week in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.

Meanwhile, now that the revelation about Mikay’s ‘royal identity’ draws near, viewers should watch out for the big and exciting scenes in the series.

Can Ashi Behati still prevent everyone from knowing that Mikay is the long lost princess of the Kingdom of Yangdon? What will King Anand (Albert Martinez) do when he finds out that Behati was the mastermind of the accident that killed her queen and endangered her beloved princess?

Don’t miss Mikay’s royal tale in Princess and I weeknights after TV Patrol on Primetime Bida.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger