Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Daniel Padilla on Cinema One's Rising Star this August 14

Daniel Padilla on Cinema One's Rising Star this August 14

Posted on August 11, 2012 | 8:19 AM

Since his debut as a primetime actor and singer, Daniel’s career has been constantly on the rise. 

On Cinema One’s Rising Star, the talented actor will share his experiences in the romantic royalty-themed primetime television series, “Princess and I”, his team-up with Kathryn Bernardo and the success of his first album, Hinahanap-Hanap Kita that was given a Gold Record Award only after ten days of its release. The album literally ‘flew off the shelves’ as it sold more than 10,000 copies in less than a week. 


“It’s always been my dream to have my own album that’s why I am really happy that I was given this opportunity. I am really enjoying this chance not just for me, but for my fans as well,” he said. 

Find out more about Daniel’s plans, dreams and aspirations on Cinema One’s Rising Star on August 14 (Tuesday), 7:00 p.m. Cinema One is available on SkyCable Gold, SkyCable Silver and other quality cable operators nationwide. 

Follow Cinema One channel @cinema_one on Twitter and ‘like’ it on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Cinema1channel.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger