Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , » Music Video: A Moment in Time Theme Song (You Are My Song by Erik Santos)

Music Video: A Moment in Time Theme Song (You Are My Song by Erik Santos)

Posted on January 31, 2013 | 4:34 PM

Star Cinema has released the music video for You Are My Song, the theme song of its Valentine offering, A Moment In Time starring Coco Martin and Julia Montes.

A Moment in Time

You Are My Song was written and popularized by Martin Nievera. Regine Velasquez also did her version for her movie. This version of You Are My Song, however, was sung by Erik Santos. The music video features scenes from the Coco-Julia starrer which will premiere in cinemas this February 13.

Watch the music video of  You Are My Song by Erik Santos below. Also check out the movie's official full trailer here.



For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger