Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Jessica Sanchez Performs I'll Be There on American Idol Top 3

Jessica Sanchez Performs I'll Be There on American Idol Top 3

Posted on May 17, 2012 | 10:04 AM

Jessica Sanchez did an amazing rendition of The Jackson 5's I'll Be There on American Idol 2012 Top 3 performance night May 16 (May 17 in Manila). The American Idol Season 11Top 3 performs three songs each - one of their choice, one of the judges' choice and one of Jimmy Iovine's choice.


I'll Be There is Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine's choice for Jessica Sanchez. Her first 2 songs include Mariah Carey's My All and Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (click on the links to watch Jessica's performances). 

Watch Jessica Sanchez' performance of I'll Be There (judges' comments below):




Judges' comments:

Steven Tyler: Perfect song for you.

Jennifer Lopez: You killed it. Good job. You almost sounded like Michael.

Randy Jackson: It needed a moment. It was okay but it wasn’t Oh my God.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger