Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi Plan to Get Married this Year

Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi Plan to Get Married this Year

Posted on August 21, 2012 | 4:23 PM

After 14 years, “Lorenzo’s Time” lead star Carmina Villaroel and her long-time life partner Zoren Legaspi plan to finally tie the knot this year through a civil wedding as Carmina herself recently confirmed.

“I do not want a big wedding firstly because we are both shy. We want it to be really simple with only our families in attendance,” she said.


According to Carmina, despite the absence of marriage, she is very happy with her life with Zoren and their twins Mavy at Cassy. “It’s not a typical relationship. Zoren is a perfect match for me because he always understands me and lets me be myself. I won’t be who I am today without him,” she said.

Meanwhile, Carmina’s birthday this year was made memorable by the staff and her co-stars in the top-rating Primetime Bida teleserye of ABS-CBN, “Lorenzo’s Time.”

“I celebrated my birthday on our taping. It’s so much fun because they all sang for me, I had my birthday cake, there were balloons, and we did nothing but eat,” shared Carmina.

Like Carmina, the life of the main character in “Lorenzo’s Time,” Enzo (Zaijan Jaranilla), seems to be getter better too. Because aside from the love of Yaya Bel (Gina Pare ño) and his renewed closeness with Kathy (Carmina), Enzo’s friendship with his ‘brod’ Jonas (James Blanco) continues to strengthen. What is the real mystery of Jonas’ identity? Is he the long lost brother of Enzo? Or will he be future foe now that Mildred (Amy Austria) is eyeing to use him against Enzo?

Don’t miss the touching and endearing tale of the ‘little man’ Enzo in the top-rating Primetime Bida drama series of ABS-CBN, “Lorenzo’s Time,” weeknights, after “Walang Hanggan.” Fans can now add Lorenzo as their Facebook friend, simply log on to www.facebook.com/EnzoMontereal or follow @lorenzos_time on Twitter.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger